Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Beach, The Hunk and The Hard Body

I have been wanting to go to the beach for a while. I dreamt of it all winter long - and now, I can't even find the time to go. So, when I got the call from my buddy in DC asking me to go with them to Rehoboth Beach, DE., I quickly accepted.

Why? Rehoboth Beach is the mecca for studs on the east coast. During summer months, the beach is loaded with hard bodies and muscles. If you think Venice Beach in California is good, try Rehoboth Beach.

In preparation for my trip on July 4th, I thought it would be inspiring to review a few hunks. So here goes! Have a nice summer everyone!









































2 comments:

  1. Please change my link in : http://janusblog.hautetfort.com/
    a post for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.