Sunday, June 3, 2007

Read this on DNA - Do You Think He Might Be Enriq-gay?



Ricky Martin copycat, Enrique Iglesias, is taking his cloning to new levels. He’s acting all gay like. The newly single Latin singer was recently interviewed on his favorite music, saying that his fav band to make love to was the Village People. Heaven. Fav song to make love to? Macho Man. He went on to say…"I like their originality. I really do."

It’s kind of fitting that the title of his next single to be released is ‘Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song).’

Hey, we’re not having a go. Enrique is a humanitarian on a subject close to our crotch heart. He recently told the Huston Press newspaper,

"The next product I'm gonna put my name on is extra-small condoms. I can never find extra-small condoms, and I know it's really embarrassing for people - you know, from experience. Hopefully people won't be ashamed when I step forward."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.