Saturday, July 28, 2007

Creating buzz for Qooforum.com

Well, it's been a while since I made a personal entry on this blog. I couldn't help but share it with my readers because as you may know, I author several blogs and one of my blogs is about making money while blogging. I discuss in depth, different ways anyone could make money off of blogging. It is being done today, and will be done tomorrow.

I talk about Google Adsense, Pay Per Post, Review Me, Kontera.com and many other income streams that makes it possible to earn an income through blogging. The newest thing is Qoo Forum. It is similar to blogging. It is a forum where you discuss topics such as politics, news, or even male beauty like many of us would like to talk about. In the process, Qoo Forum provides an ad share revenue to the participants to an entry or posting. It is quick to register and it's free.

When I first started blogging, I didn't know how much income there is to be made while blogging. I realize a bit later that there are PLENTY of cash available through advertisers and such. To date, I have made approximately 1K since February from all the sources combined.

So, if you like to discuss matters over a forum - check out Qoo Forum and make money while doing it.

This is a sponsored post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.