Monday, September 3, 2007

Why I Love Jake Gyllenhaal - and who doesn't?


Jake Gyllenhaal Flattered by Bisexual Rumors

- That means more kinds of roles to him



I AM SO IN LOVE WITH JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEW!





After portraying a homosexual cowboy in the new movie "Brokeback Mountain",
Jake Gyllenhaal was of course asked whether he ever felt attracted to men in real life.

The actor answered that the bisexual rumors are flattering him. He admitted he never had a homosexual experience, but wouldn't be afraid of having one. The actor said he has been, to the time being, only attracted to women.

But, after watching "Brokeback Mountain", many men will court him though, and maybe one of them will manage to persuade him.

Until then, the actor is dismissing the rumors with elegance: "You know it's flattering when there's a rumor that says I'm bisexual. It means I can play more kinds of roles.

I'm open to whatever people want to call me. I've never really been attracted to men sexually, but I don't think I would be afraid of it if it happened."

Now here's the rumor:

Jake Gyllenhaal has been dating the same guy for years. Last year Jake and his bf were arrested and brought into the West Hollywood station after the sheriffs office was called after catching Jake and his bf having sex in an SUV behind the restaurant Chin Chins in LA. Both were later released.

Jake has been dating this guy for years, even before he broke up with Kirsten Dunst. Kirsten Dunst found out about his bf and confronted him at Chateau Marmont. The confrontation was loud and they broke up right there. News of their break-up followed a few days later. Jake and his bf are currently expecting a baby through a surrogate. They used a company based in Westwood, CA. The baby is due in September.

I’m pretty surprised you haven’t heard. It’s the worst kept secret in Hollywood. Jake publicly walks around holding hands and kissing his bf in public on both coasts and even vacations with him. Pictures have even circulated around the internet. I’ve seen them.

Source

3 comments:

  1. hi... still blog-hopping... you have a very nice site... by the way, i hope you don't mind... i added you to my linkies...

    who doesn't love jake? i gujess, only those who dont appreciate male beauty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi prue - - thanks for visiting my site. i have added you to my links as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's with Reese Witherspoon now.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.