Friday, September 14, 2007

Wow! It's hard getting back into the game again.











It's been a little over two months since my relationship crumbled into pieces. I don't know what it is but I can't seem to jump into bed with anyone. I still have that guilt - you know, the guilty feeling you feel when you're in a relationship and someone flirts with you? I still feel that. Why? I don't know.

I am ready to move on but not ready enough. I've given it a chance to repair itself but it doesn't seem so.. so, I'll let it go. At least, I'm free to look at guys like these again - - HA!


2 comments:

  1. It sucks getting thrown back into that dating pool but it is so worth it once you meet that right man again. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vinnie! Thanks for the encouraging words! You are absolutely right. Oh - and thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.