Sunday, October 21, 2007

TV Trivia - My Game

I don't particularly like computer games like World of Warcraft or Diablo. I have tried playing these games before but I just can't get the hang of it (or maybe I'm nust not a computer game type of guy). One thing that I enjoy though is playing games like Jeopardy or tv trivia!

If I have to play a game, I want it to be a fun thing to do. I think all day long already and when I get home, I want to relax and answering tv trivia questions give me that type of relaxation. The funny thing is, tv trivia online has a game room dedicated for popular tv shows! It's fun. I love watching tv and trying to remember the shows or the characters of the shows that I used to watch is quite entertaining.

Just try this question, "What U.S. city did the 'Golden Girls' retirees reside?" I'm sure 95% of you people know the answer to that! So, if you like answering questions like that - - visit tv trivia online and enjoy!

This is a sponsored post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.