Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Go Go Boy or You Go Gurl!

Alright, help me here guys! What's with the Go-Go boys that gets us excited. Is it because they have the body that we want? Or is it because they are a fantasy for us?

I have two kinds of Go-Go boys - - the male, macho, rough kind of dancer. And there's the beautiful, perfect, shaved eyebrows kind of Go-Go boys, I usually call them - You Go Gurl! I prefer the former to tell you the truth. The true art of the Male Physique lies not only in its outside form but the roughness inside of it all. Don't you agree?

Now, if I have to make you pick by numbering these guys from 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. which ones are Go-Go Boys and which ones are You Go Girls? Let's take the test! ;)



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.