Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'll take one..uhhmm two.. uhhmmm three!!!

My interest in beautiful men doesn't nearly stop with one guy. I have always had the fantasy of meeting twins specially the homo-erotic Carlson twins known for their good looks and well-toned body from the now-defunct Abercrombie & Fitch Catalogs. I had no idea that I can go further than that until I saw pictures of the Karshner Triplets! Sheesh!

So, I did all the searches for you guys already and would like to share the best pictures of these guys. Enjoy it once, twice or thrice - - it doesn't matter - - as long as you enjoy it! ;) Oh, and don't forget the Barbera & Riker Twins too!! I have placed the picture in order of hotness in my opinion. HOT HOT HOT!!


The Brewer Twins



The Hall Twins




The Barbera Twins




The Riker Twins




The Carlson Twins










The Brazilian Triplets



and finally my favorite:

The Karshner Triplets













Watch the vids too!!







If you loved all these, you will love this post : Twins in singlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.