Monday, January 21, 2008

It's time for more Male Beauty. I didn't forget.

I don't know about you guys. I'm pretty sure there are millions of you out there that has this obsession about straight guys. Yes, straight guys. It is a bad thing if you ask me but somehow, there is this appeal. It's an appeal that we all crave for. There are straight guys and there are STRAIGHT guys. We've all been probably lucky at one point to score with someone we absolutely thought was straight. We didn't know they were curious or even have an ounce in their body that would indicate that they were. But there we were, with them. It's a nice fantasy but you should really avoid it. It could cause a lot of heartache in the end. The excitement is temporary. I do enjoy pictures that show they are masculine. None of those made up photoshopped perfect bodies and faces. I would take 'natural' anytime. ;)















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.