Sunday, February 17, 2008

Can't Get Enough of Michael Biserta

I know bros! You guys just can't get enough of Michael Biserta. Every time I check my site stats, you are searching for Michael Biserta. Did you know that he was the cover of FDNY 07 . There was a scandal that happened because apparently, he went naked on "Guys Gone Wild" and instead of it damaging his career, it catapulted him to stardom.

Kristopher Kelly photographed this amazing guy with perfect lighting and man, I couldn't believe my eyes. He is just one major hotness of a hunk.

Here are the amazing the photos:

















To view his "Guys Gone Wild Video" click here. You agree that you are over 18 years of age before you click on this link.

Photos courtesy of BeautifulMag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.