Monday, March 24, 2008

What to post. Hmmm.

I usually use stats to determine what my readers read. I know where they go within my blog so I found more of the material that they are looking for. It's hard to do that without tools that could aid a blogger and let them know which post was popular among all the posts. I have another way of knowing where the traffic comes from and what they are searching for.

Do you want to know how many people visit your blog? Of course you do! After all, it is all about traffic. How much traffic can someone generate displays how popular his site is. Putting a Hit Counter Code is a great way to let the publisher know how much traffic he or she is getting. If you don't know what to post, the free counters out there should give you a clue.

Create a free web hit counter for your website at Free Counter Pro. There are many different styles to choose from. A free hit counter will track how many visitors your web site has received and post this number visible for everyone to see. Join Free Counter Pro and have a 100% free hot counter on your website in minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.