Thursday, April 10, 2008

As I get older..

Pausing a bit of our regular posts to talk about how real life has become for me. I never used to talk about money, or investments, 401K and the like. I left that to the "older ones" to figure out. I always thought that money grows on trees and there's an unlimited amount available for me. Things have changed now. As I grew older "and wiser", I realized that if I don't think about these now, retirement is going to creep up on me and a lot of time and money would have been gone.

I started early with my investments and using the mutual funds direction gave me a bit of a head start. My money grew exponentially and I am really proud of that. Now, I've started looking into other investments such as maximizing my 401K at work, purchasing bonds and all sorts of ways I can think of to make my money grow. Another one that has peaked my interest is Forex or Foreign Exchange.

It does require a lot of learning and knowledge but no worries. Everything is available on the net. Fab Forex is a guide to online forex currency trading. Now you can invest in foreign currency from your personal computer at low exchange rates. Forex trading can be risky like playing the stock market, but with proper research and dedication there are massive profits to be made on the Forex market. Visit whttp://www.fabforex.com/ for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.