Monday, April 28, 2008

I really hate Mondays - - - Arggghhh!











Nothing negative about Mondays. We really should be glad to get our butts out of bed every Monday because it simply means that we have a job. The only thing that I complain about Mondays is that it is the day that I am mostly tired. Coming out of a weekend, it should be the most relaxed and recharged day of my week. It hasn't been the case lately. Going to school part-time, full-time work, blogging and the rest of the extra-curricular activities that I get involved in has me spread out too thin lately. I cannot wait for this semester to be over. No worries, I'm not on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I'm just venting. Have a great week everyone!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.