Friday, April 25, 2008

When people meet...

It's almost a year since my boyfriend and I broke up. It was a bit unexpected but that's how it goes. It became a mutual understanding in the end. I miss him still and I'm sure he misses me. We have a few things in common, but a lot that are not. Needless to say, we lasted for four years so that just means there was something there that was keeping us together. Weekends like these are the ones that make it difficult. We usually start planning our weekends on Wednesdays or Thursdays. We make suggestions for movies, dining places and all that. Now, I have nothing to do and no one to plan with. Oh well. That's the name of the game I guess.

Anyone out there who wants to be featured here? Just send me your pics - shirtless is a given! ;) - and I'll create a post specially for you. Have a great weekend guys!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.