Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No plans this coming Memorial Weekend

Alright, our plans for Memorial Weekend to spend in Rehoboth Beach, DE fell through. Who's got a second suggestion?! Nobody wanted to plan and everyone was expecting me to do it. I'm tired of it. Why do they rely on me so much when anyone can book a hotel anyway? The excuses are, "I don't know how to!" Give me a break - it's not like it's rocket science for crying out loud. Or, "I don't have the time!" Yeah, but you have the time when it's time to go there right?! Sometimes people just irk me to the core. It's not even funny anymore. Sorry folks - just venting here. Well, I'm going to Germany for a month so if any of you out there lives in the Frankfurt area - - I will be free on weekends to party. Haha! That would just be my saving grace for an uneventful MW.

Hope everyone's having a great week!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.