Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Counting the hours...

A little over 24 hours more and I'll be headin' back to good ol'e U S of A! My stint here in Germany is finally over. I have wonderful memories to bring back with me - and when I say wonderful, I mean WONDERFUL! ;)

It seems like it was only yesterday when I was packing up my stuff to get ready to stay here for a month. The weeks flew by and here I am, headin' home.

I am going home with good emotions. I spent many days with wonderful people all over this city. The well-dressed men and physiqued individuals are amazing. Shopping is not all that fun because the dollar buys me less that I want but it's all good.

Until my next post - - here's to you my German friends!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.