Monday, June 23, 2008

Didn't I just tell you so?

Sheesh! I can't stop! I just discovered another thing peeps! You can get Easy Poker Bonuses from other sites and it can enhance your playing position. Tell you what? They give out gifts too, like an iPod or 150.00 USD in bankroll for free.

There are even US-friendly rooms that accepts US players. They give you the bonuses up front. From $50 bonus and invitation to exclusive freerolls, up to $500 bonuse when using certain codes. Get their codes provided right on the page and get started. Some even provide 110% bonus up to $550, simply use the codes they provide and you will be on your way.

I don't know why I get excited about these. Maybe because I've been in Germany too long. There's nothing much I can do at the hotel so why not? It's a great way to pass the time and have fun doing it. A few more days and I'll be traveling back home. Maybe I'll stop then. Haha! Cheers mates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.