Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Monday folks!

Today was an easy day here. I had to stay in my hotel room since I didn't know if anyone was going to pick me up to take me to work today. Well, the admin called me this morning but it was too late - I already said I'll stay in the hotel room and work from here.

Tomorrow will be a busy day. It will be another day at work - - and hopefully, it will be a breeze. Not looking forward too much for this week because I believe we're not going to get a lot of things done. The partner we have to integrate this week has never been cooperative so I am not expecting much.

Here's greeting you a great start of your week. Hope everything is fine and dandy where you are! These are the types of guy I like. Enjoy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.