Saturday, June 7, 2008

I want candy!!! Some eye candy!!

Well folks, sorry for not posting for a while. As you may already know - I am traveling right now on business and I am blogging from Frankfurt, Germany. It's really way cool over here and the guys are gorgeous! You will never believe it but I thought all Germans are blonde-blue - - I was wrong. They also come in different colors, shapes and sizes. I still love the blondes though. We also got the chance to meet some of our colleagues from Czech Republic. Oh man - - that's the next country I want to visit. The people here are slim and most of them are fat-free. What's up with that? Anyway - - just saying hello to you folks out there to let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth....YET.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend...LIFE IS TOO SHORT!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.