Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's my last week here in Frankfurt, Germany

Bros!! It's been a long month - although I'm enjoying every bit of sight and sound here in Frankfurt. The guys are absolutely amazing. If you have never seen lots of lean guys, visit Frankfurt. This whole month is Euro 2008 and the games keep on and on. Germany has qualified for the semi-finals and I'm just sorry that I couldn't be here to see it. My favorite player is Podolski. Hot hot hot!

Anyway, it's my last weekend in Germany so I better get ready to go out to the clubs. I haven't been to any of the clubs around but people have given me ideas already. I am set.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend - - here are your weekend treats:


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.