Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sometimes amateur photos are hot too.

Okay - other pictures are nice. The models usually have photoshopped pics but it's exciting to see amateur body builders because these are pics taken without any alterations. I sometimes like amateur pics specially the ones with the greatest of bodies and beautiful faces.

Last weekend, I was in Amsterdam and had the chance to go to the Red Light District. I couldn't find the gay area so I was asking around. I met this Irish bloke how decided to come home with me to my hotel. Beautiful I must tell you. Too bad my camera run out of juice. So no pics to post. But here are some amateur eye candies...

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend bros!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.