Friday, June 6, 2008

Who's game for backgammon?

I'm all for it when it comes to fun. When I left the U.S. last week, I was thinking - man - I'm going to miss several weeks of not being able to go to Altantic City. I do occasionally go to AC for some gaming fun. I enjoy it and I do play with my head. I don't gamble my mortgage or anything like that. It's really simple fun.

Then I left for Germany. Here I am in my room on a weekend with nothing to do. So I went onlne. Online backgammon is one of the games I enjoy doing. It's a stress reliever for me and to tell you the truth - I sometimes download the free games and just play for fun.

Backgammon is a board game for two players in which the playing pieces are moved according to the roll of dice. A player wins by removing all of his checkers from the board. There are many variants of backgammon, most of which share common traits. Backgammon is a member of the tables family, one of the oldest classes of board games in the world.

That is the excitement I get here in Frankfurt. Playing online backgammon works for me because it can pass the time. And besides, I don't know how to get around the city anyway. I have one option to take the cab but who wants to pay that much to go to the city.

Backgammon Online became an escape for me since I am going to be here for a month. Yes folks - I am here until the end of June so all of my posts will be done here in Frankfurt. Pardon me if I haven't done any posts lately. It's been quite hectic in the office and when I get back to the hotel, all I want to do is sleep or play backgammon online. ;)

Any suggestions on where I could go in and around Frankfurt? Anyone in Frankfurt who wants to give me a tour?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.