Thursday, July 24, 2008

Know your game. Learn online.

I've told you this before and I am going to tell you again because I found a site that is really cool. I dabble a little bit in gaming and I always enjoy playing slots the most. Something about it just gives me the thrill of unexpectedly winning thousands of dollars. I've won a couple of grand a couple of times and although I've learned which machines I use and some tricks on how to play longer, I still have a lot of things that I don't know about playing slots and how slot machines work. I know that slot machines are pre-programmed to hit at one time with a certain percentage allowed by law. They cannot just have a slot machine be approved without any chance of winning money on it.

Guess what? Slots Data is a great resource for finding information on Las Vegas slot machines, online slots games and just about anything related to slots. They offer an informative section on Slot machine manufacturers and slot tournaments, and you can also find current stories in their slot machine news section. Wouldn't it be great to know exactly what your odds are when you play slots? At least you will have an idea on how much you can win and how much you can lose depending on the chances that you have. It gives me a comfort level to know for how long and when to play a certain machine. That would be great for someone like me who loves to play slot machines either online or in Vegas. Now, I can't wait to play my next game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.