Monday, July 28, 2008

A new type of gift for the ladies.

Okay - now this is not just of us guys! This is for the ladies. Yup - you have ladies in your lives don't you? Any of them play golf by any chance? I must say that women have become more and more competetive with us in recent years. They've excelled in the game much more than I anticipated. I say good for them! Hey, I was hoping that Hillary Clinton was going to be the next president of the United States. Does that tell you something?! Haha!

Forget the usual gifts of flowers and chocolates. No more knitting kit or an expensive set of kitchen knives. If you're looking for a gift for your girlfriend or gurlfriend - why not get them Ladies Golf Club Covers? Of course, it would be great if you can find out if they played golf first. :D Most of them are into golf these days. I haven't even played golf in years and I start to watch these tournaments and I am floored by how many of them play and how far they've come. Traditional gifts don't cut it anymore ay? If she has golf clubs though, there couldn't be a better gift than golf club covers. If you think guys are pretty anal about your clubs, wait 'til you see the ladies. You haven't seen anything yet. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.