Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Until we meet again...

It's inevitable. My ex-boyfriend and I broke up about a year ago now. We only saw each other once. He was so gentle and kind for driving down to my place when he heard my dog had died. Simba was close to his heart as well since Simba was our first dog together. We have exchanged emails since the break up and there are really no hard feelings. The thing is, it may be uncomfortable to see each other again since we haven't spoken since we last saw each other. It's bound to happen and I know that I would have to face it anyway.

We are probably going to meet up at a friend's birthday party. I hope it all goes well. (I heard my friend set him up with a blind date!) hmmmm - - how uncomfortable!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.