Friday, August 22, 2008

I feel good! Ready to tackle the weekend bros!

Work was kinda blah this week. I didn't feel as if I accomplished anything. The only good thing about this week was the fact that I went to the gym three times (sometimes barely). It was good training with Josh. I can feel that he's still taking it pretty easy on me trying to get me back in great shape. Nonetheless, I feel productive on that end.

Is everyone ready for the weekend? I have quite a few errands to do this weekend. Dog grooming is one, grocery shopping is another (have to be real healthy this time), and the usual - laundry, and socializing.

For your weekend, I hope this eye candy can give you a great start! Have a great weekend peeps!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.