Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm not in a good mood!

Hey, I'm entitled right?! I can't be in a good mood all the time. Things piss me off too! Something just really ticked me off today that I needed walk away. It wasn't the first and I'm sure it won't be the last. I will have to have a talk, otherwise I will explode. It's not like it's a usual occurrence but when it does happen, I tend to fume uncontrollably. I was supposed to work out with my trainer today but I had to cancel. It just wasn't going to be a great workout like I wanted it to be. Don't worry, we'll have that talk. This time - there's no joking around. Firm is firm.. and if I can't communicate being the Mister Nice Guy - - I'll surely have to be Mister Tough Guy.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.