Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm sore bros! I love working out but this is painful!

I had my first session with my personal trainer last Wednesday. He was very gentle with me though and I appreciated that. We spent an hour doing circuit training and being totally out of shape and not working out for the last six months really made a difference. I can usually run on the treadmill for 45 minutes to an hour without any problems. He had me go on the elliptical machine for 5 minutes and I thought I was going to pass out. He had to get me some orange juice (he's cute too!) to balance my blood sugar. I was fine after a few minutes and continued on. But now, my legs are so sore I could hardly move (and it's already Sunday!). I should go back to the gym tonight and run this off. I have a follow-up workout with him tomorrow and I want to be in a better condition than this. Is there anything I can take to make me feel better?
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.