Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's tough but I gotta do it!

Went to train last night. It was a good workout and I really wanted to give up mid stream because the workout with my trainer is getting harder and harder. I buckled up and said, "I'm going to do this even if it kills me!" Well, not literally but I really wanted to give up. After the workout, my trainer and I had a chat during stretching and I found out that he is only 19 years old!!! Can you believe that?! He graduated from high school last year! After the strenuous workout, he advised me to drink Gatorade (Lemonade) and lay perpendicular to the floor with my legs up to prevent lactic acid build up. It actually worked so I'm not all that sore today. I felt great after the workout. No pain, no gain. Next training will be on Thursday... arrgghhh!!

Is everyone having a great week so far? Let's make this week great bros! Just a bit of inspiration, here's Trevor Adams for you. I'm sure he can make it happen! :D










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.