Thursday, August 28, 2008

I've been training hard. It's fun but I'm hurting.

When I decided to go under weight training, I didn't think it was going to be this difficult. Granted I've been away from the gym for some time and really consider myself out of shape. My trainer Josh, has been very kind to me though my workout last night was a killer. We did circuit training for an hour yesterday and man - I thought it will never end. The hour went by so slow as I try to make one more crunch, do one more push up or five more minutes on the elliptical. I'm so sore right now. The bonus? The after-workout stretch that he does to me. Oh man, it was the best reward I could have gotten yesterday. After that, we talked for a couple of hours. Yes! A couple of hours. On his way home, he stopped my my house as well to talk some more! He got to meet my dog and ....

-- to be continued.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.