Sunday, August 17, 2008

Nice weekend ay?! I had a good weekend. You?

This weekend was reserved for some R&R and I really just wanted to relax. My buddies apparently cooked up an idea that they would all meet at my house and have a few drinks and hang out. Well, it turned out to be a party. They came, I bought drinks, they bought pizza and wings and that was it. We were up 'till 4:00 a.m. - not drunk but having great conversations about life and things. It was still fun and I didn't have a problem with them hanging out at my pad. A couple of them have dogs of their own and they brought them over as well to play with Jake. It was a good time.

How about everybody else? Did you guys have a great weekend? If you want, you can follow me on twitter and seach for Chuva and find out what I'm doing throughout the day. Cheers! Have a great week peeps! Here are a "Few Beautiful Men" to start you week! :D




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.