Saturday, September 13, 2008

Feeling like playing poker today.

It's a lazy Saturday, I have nothing planned except my workout with Josh. I want to do something fun tonight without spending a whole lot of cash. I just want to veg-out.Anyone out there who wants to play poker? Come on folks, help a bored guy out here. :D I like playing poker. My buddies used to gather at my place on Saturday nights and we play Texas Hold'em . They've become very busy of late and haven't had a poker game in a long time. I sometimes feel that I'm losing my poker strategy.

It's one thing to play with people right there in front of you. Have you ever tried online poker? It is as much fun and guess what, you get to find tips and tricks as well. It actually sharpens my strategy when I play online. Like today, there's no one to really play with so I will probably just log in online tonight and open a bottle of wine while playing. Sometimes, you just have to relax and do nothing but enjoy yourself. Life is to short peeps. Enjoy it while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.