Monday, September 29, 2008

Folks - if you wear eyeglasses, you should check this out.


I have seen the name Zenni Optical on all the blogs that I visit. They advertise designer prescription eyewear for eight bucks. I thought, there's gotta be a catch. So I checked out the site and I was actually surprised to find that their advertising is for real with no catch. If you check it out, Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni are worth the price. Imagine Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses and we're talking prescription eyeglasses here. I've paid as much as 400 dollars for eyewear before (that's when I used to wear them. I got lasik done).


Even further, Zenni Optical was on FOX news! This just means that the company is noticeable because of their precise advertising. When they say eight bucks, they mean eight bucks! So if you get a chance, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.