Friday, September 19, 2008

I'll be away for a week. Enjoy bros!

I am going on hiatus for a week. I have business travels to attend to and needless to say, I will be bogged down with work while I'm away. I may not be able to post until I get back on the 28th. Keep working out guys. Simple secret: Just keep moving. Don't stay sedentary. It's the secret to keeping fit. Even small push ups of 10 or 20 could do you a lot of good. Morning walks are specially healthy.

I'm going to miss my training with Josh for a week. That's a bummer. I did promise to do cardio while I'm away so I wouldn't suffer with him when I get back. You know how it is on business trips. I swore not to pig out.

Have a great weekend and a great week next week brothas!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.