Friday, September 26, 2008

One full day of fun in Milan - - then back to the US

Hey bros! What's going on?! Thanks for continuing to flock my blog even though I had been away for several days. I didn't think I was going to be able to blog while here in Milan, Italy but I couldn't resist. I am almost tempted to ask, "Do you come here just for the pictures or do you want to know what I'm doing as well?" But I don't really care. I'm just glad you guys keep coming back! :D

This week was Fashion Week here in Milan and many hotels are filled with models like you would not believe. I was almost afraid to go in because they might devour me (literally!) ;) Just kidding. They are just too skinny for me. It doesn't really do anything for me.. I want a little bit of meat and a lot of muscle! HA!

Anyway - had a run in with a celebrity at the hotel. It's Solange Knowles! Yup - got to have my pic taken with her as well. Awesome huh?!

Project is complete and I'm heading home on Sunday. I just want to wish everyone a very nice weekend! Enjoy!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.