Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sometimes you just crave it.

Slots are my weakness. Yesterday was a beautiful day and my dog is longing for playtime at the doggie park anyway. I wanted to take him out and get his little playtime before the weather gets too cold. I called my buddy Serg to ask him if he wanted to take his dog as well so we could go to the park. With only a few hours sleep (he's a party animal) he said he would go. I was glad because I haven't been to this park just yet and knew nothing about what to expect.

When we got there, there were approximately twenty dogs there. Small dogs separated by a fence from the big dogs. Since we were at the part of the park where there isn't a tree for shade, we decided to go over the other side. One guy there caught my attention because he was cute. He had a shirt on that said, "Lost my (picture of a donkey) in Atlantic City". I didn't know what that meant literally but the Atlantic City part caught my eye. I just realized how long it has been since I played slots. It made me want to play. After the doggie park, we had lunch, I dropped off my dog at home and went to AC. That satisfied my craving. I should have just gone online. Now I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.