Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday - - always a good time because it's the day before Friday!

I have to admit, I have a crush on someone at work. This guy was someone I never paid attention to at all. I didn't even notice him until one night after work, we had a farewell happy hour to one of our colleagues. We got a little tipsy and decided to take the train home together. He poured out his life story without my asking. I got to know everything about him, his family and all sorts of private things. I didn't ask for this.

Now, as time went on - I look at him differently now. I see him as a compassionate, loving person without any black bone in his body. I am getting attracted somehow but I don't usually have affairs at work. Yes, he knows I'm gay and I think we're good to just be best buds. I must keep it that way - I have to keep it that way. And besides, he's married.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.