Saturday, September 13, 2008

What a killer workout today.

Got up early this morning to get myself all worked up for my workout with Josh today. I sometimes dread it because we usually start with a killer cardio workout on the treadmill or the elliptical machine. But today was different. He usually changes the routine to give me better results. It was a lot of lifting today and my chest and my arms hurt like heck!

We did bicep curls, bench press, squats, and all sorts of lifting. After each and every lift (usually a break of about 10 seconds each) he would make me do push ups or lunges. I had a great workout with him today. I actually feel a lot better now. I can handle whatever he makes me do... I'm just too sore right now but it feels great. Have you done your workout today?












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.