Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You will not believe what happened to me last night..

I had a great workout - as usual. Josh and I decided to train the upper body this time. Less on cardio and more on lifting. He killed me and I loved it. After our workout, I went home - took a shower and ready to relax when I got a phone call from a buddy of mine. He needed a ride from the airport to his house so I told him that I'd pick him up. In a rush, I left taking the wrong set of keys. I got home around midnight only to realize that I had the wrong keys. I couldn't get into the house, I had not left any windows open. Only choice? Locksmith. I called around 12:30 a.m. - - guess what time he showed up? 2:00 a.m.!!! By the time he wrote up the paper work and unlocked my door - it was 2:30 a.m. I had no sleep last night.

Moral of the story? Keep extra sets of keys in your car, outside your house, give a copy to a neighbor or friend you trust. You'll never know when you'll get locked out! A buck fifty and nos sleep is no small fee for unlocking your door! It sucked!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.