Friday, October 24, 2008

Brutal Muscle Photos Set 1 - is this your type?

Don't get me wrong. I like muscles but it has to be in perfect form. I don't like the bulging body-builder, frog-like shapes. There is a certain size that makes it just right. However, some of you may like the way these guys look so I thought I'd share them with you. I like toned and firm muscles. Some of the guys below are my type but not all of them. I'm sure you can relate. I don't like skinny either. A perfect physique can come in different forms and our admiration for them varies as well.

That's why I'm being fair to all the readers. You should find your type somewhere in this blog. Click on the archives - you'll find lots more.

Cheers!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.