Thursday, October 2, 2008

Does anyone remember their prom?

You may have taken your sister, or your cousin but weren't you glad you went? I had a great time at my prom. I remember my cousin picking out prom dresses and was going over the type of dress she's going to wear to match my tux. Little did I know, she wanted to look great so she could be stunning to all of my buds and hopefully get noticed and get a date as well. Funny huh?

I wish I had gone to my junior prom too, now that I think about it. I didn't because I didn't have anyone to go with. I asked one of the girls from our sister school (I went to an all-boy Catholic School) and was turned down because she was asked by someone else before I did. I had been looking forward to taking her to the prom all year only to be turned down. I was devastated and didn't want to go anymore.

If I could do it all over again, I will ask five girls to go to the prom with me - and then pick one later. It's better not to put all my eggs in one basket or so they say. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.