Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A game that brought back a lot of memories for me.

Whoah whoah whoah!! I haven’t played this in a long while! I remember when I lived in Maryland, my brother and I will go to some dive bar and play Keno. We would win enough to pay for our beers then and we would be happy. It’s simple to play the game. We usually choose birthdates of our siblings or our favorite numbers and that was that. I usually pick the birthdates of my love interests and it usually works! I always find myself winning. My brother would be ecstatic too but I never really revealed to him where I got the numbers from!

Now, you can play it online! I was shocked! I didn’t even know that you can play Keno online. Technology is so advanced these days; I wouldn’t be surprised if it cooks my meal for me one of these days!! Haha! I don’t know, I just had to share this because I used to play this game a lot and somehow, I had forgotten about it. Now, I just realized how much I missed it and would probably start playing it again soon. It brings back great memory of me and my brother as well. Those were good times. And the good times were really THAT good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.