Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Getting back into shape is not a joke.

I have been away for quite a while. I had no workout for two weeks while I went on a business trip to Milan. It was a great experience but I was dreading going back to the gym after the trip. Did you know that dinner there could last between three to four hours? It was enjoyable, don't get me wrong. I think it's the secret of Italians in staying fit and slim. They really enjoy their food.

One other thing I noticed is the espresso. It's something I had to get used to and in fact, I like it a lot now. I don't ever want to buy any Starbucks coffee anymore. Coffee should really be enjoyed quickly, with that bittersweet taste right after dinner. No cream - just plain coffee and a bit of raw sugar. In that way, you don't get the fat that cream delivers. No more Cafe Caramel Macchiato for me. Bros, I'm telling you - stay away from it. The calories from fat that you get from those could be damaging to your weight! ;)

I took a body fat test again today after my workout and I was surprised to find out that I lost 3% body fat. Woohoo! Even with all the meals in Milan, I still managed to stay in good body weight. I'm telling you - the secret is to enjoy your meal - not gobbling it up!

Hope everyone is having a great week!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.