Friday, October 3, 2008

Have you ever been in love? Perhaps....?

It's so cliche! "Love comes when you're not looking for it." I wasn't looking for it. It was a very innocent thing. I just wanted to get back in shape and get my life back in order. Why does it have to be like this?! He started coming over my house. We will talk for hours. We will exchange text messages all day long. I'm not ready. Is he ready?! Is he even gay? Whew! This is so complicated, I just want to stay away for as long as I could before I fall into the trap. I know how it works. Little by little and before you know it, you're on the deep end. It's not going to happen. I will try to resist it at all costs. I am not looking for love. Period.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.