Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weddings remind me of how true love is... or isn't...

Watching my neighbors get married tonight gave me the goosebumps! It was so surreal and I can't even fathom what it would feel like if ever I get married. It was a bliss! I saw them at the altar. The way they gazed at each other and how they pronounced their vows.

At the reception, I saw this old couple - probably in their 60's. They were dancing away like they were eighteen years old! How good could it be? Growing old with someone you absolutely love. There are obstacles of course - but they managed. What's the secret? They've been through a lot and got through them with flying colours! How grand!

On the other hand, there were the couples whom you could tell are simply pretending. They are there to be there. No spark, no love. But they are together. Howcome love can't be fair? Why can't everyone have the same spark - the same fire? One would probably never know.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.