Monday, October 13, 2008

What do you think about the 2008 Ford Taurus?

We were talking about the economy over the weekend. I was complaining about my car not being efficient in gas mileage and all. I wanted to trade in my SUV for something much smaller and yet spacious enough that I am not sacrificing the space that I had gotten used to with an SUV. Someone suggested for me to look at a 2008 ford taurus . I took a look just so that I can see what it can offer. I like the ratings because the rating is 8.4 out of 10 with a perfect score (10) for Safety. It also has a perfect score for features which I'm very much into.

The price is affordable - - range from the low 20s to to the high 20s. Gas mileage is great considering. It can get between 17 - 28 (City to Highway) and I don't think that's too bad since I only drive to the train station go to work anyway. Being a mile away from the train station to the city is a good advantage for me. I just have to get used to driving a car again if ever I go with a Ford Taurus. I kinda like driving my SUV now yet, I somehow want to get back to driving a car. We'll see. Has anyone had any experience with a Ford Taurus? I have an uncle who swears by it. He used his car for more that 15 years and over 175 thousand miles on it without a problem.

What is your take on it? It's the best time to get a 2008 model since the new ones have arrived. I could probably get a great deal on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.