Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!!

I suppose a guy can be too thin, but it is better than the alternative. When I was 14 or so, I was pretty wirey. But soon Dads genes kicked in and I had a fairly thick natural build. Not skinny by any stretch, but just solid looking. My butt was a little flatter than I wanted, but by 16 the gym regimen had taken care of that. Teardrop if you're wondering.

Guys that are naturally thin are lucky in my opinion, but most of them hate it - they try and try but can't thicken up. Fellas, there a worse hands to be dealt. Not having to watch what you eat, or how much, is gold. I wish I could do that. If I stopped working out and ate the same, I'd blow up overnight...lol.

Slim Jim's also tend to be great in bed. All those legs everywhere. Bending and stretching - it's enough to make a man promise he loves you (even if only for the moment).













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.