Friday, April 3, 2009

Deep Bench

Going through life with a great ass rocks! I would advise everyone to get one. A flat, fat, or otherwise undesirable ass is an automatic -2 on the "Mr. Perfect" scale (1 to 10, 10 being perfect). So if a guy is great looking, well-adjusted, well-employed, fun to be with, great in bed and has all his eggs in one basket (hmm, there is a pun there somewhere) - even with all that, he's an 8 if the booty is boring. Not that 8 is a bad score, but you have to lament the lost potential of a deep bench.

....continued at the end...
















Now this is the kind of comment that gets me lots of annoyed responses. "Could you be more shallow Maximum Male Beauty" or "I think you under-estimate the inner beauty blah, blah, blah". Well, guess what? I agree with you - it is shallow (and correct). I only have one thing to say in defense of my booty-centric opinion. Look around - check out the guys who turn you on. If you can tell me that flat butts boys were your favorites than you're a better man than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.