Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Glad to be back folks! Back to the grind.



Yo! Yup, it's me again. And you thought you got rid of me already. Ha!

Well, I'm back from a week long vacation in Brazil. It was a great time and I never thought that I would fall so much in love with the people, the culture and the place itself! I am definitely going back there.

I don't know about you but when I was there, I saw men like you could not believe. Men with perfect bodies, jawlines and aw ma gawd.... you just have to see it to believe it!

They seem to have perfected fitness as a lifestyle. I can't even imagine. They eat the things we eat here in the US.. except -- not a lot of fat. I saw chicken for sale at the market and there were no skin to be found. Pork? Yes, they sell pork - - no fat. Is that what's wrong with our diet?

One other thing, they eat later over there. Dinner doesn't even begin until 10:00 p.m.? What's up with that? The environment is very laid back and I loved it.

If you haven't had the chance - visit Sao Paulo! It's amazing. Here are some of the guys on orkut.com (Brazilian FB?)

Waddaya think?!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.