Saturday, November 14, 2009

Video game includes same-sex scene - ala Brokeback Mountain



First, I was quite surprised at this. I am sure that this game is purely for adults (at least I hope so) and that the game becomes more interesting because it's dealing with real-life situations. Enemies could be lovers as they say.

A video game, named Dragon Age: Origins is one that recently came out according to Queerty. It was amazing to watch and I was actually taken aback. Apparently, you choose the words that the characters say and given the right choice of words - it pretty much evolves into something as surprising as the scene above.

I play video games and granted, WoW didn't stick with me but with games like this... who knows? :)

Take a look - follow the whole dialogue and view the complete clip here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.